Hair Removal Treatments Using Wax at Fringe Benefits Beauty Salon, Gloucester
They say beauty is pain (they may be right…!) But when it comes to effective hair removal, waxing is quick, easy and has long-lasting benefits.
Waxing is the temporary removal of unwanted body and facial hair. When hair is removed using hot wax, it is removed from the root – as opposed to shaving when hair is removed from the tip.
Waxing also removes a greater volume of hair at one time, as opposed to individual strands like when using tweezers. Warm or hot wax is spread over the unwanted hair in the direction of the hair growth. Then using a wax strip the hair is quickly pulled away taking the unwanted hair with it!
The best beauty salons for waxing treatments near me
Barton & Tredworth
Temporary Hair Removal Treatments
Waxing is a temporary hair removal treatment that removes hair directly from the root, guaranteeing a smooth and clean finish every time. Hair growth is different for each person, however, once you’ve had a wax treatment, it should last anywhere between 2-8 weeks.
Most parts of the body can be waxed although we would advise against your eyelashes and eyelids, as these would be too sensitive! Our expert beauty technicians are able to safely and efficiently remove unwanted hair from the eyebrows, upper lip, chin, underarm, legs, back, stomach, bikini line and more intimate areas of the body.
What Are The Benefits Of Waxing?
Waxing has some fantastic benefits including:
- It’s a long lasting hair removal treatment
- The hair is removed from the root guaranteeing a smooth and clean finish every time
- A warm or hot wax treatment is quick and easy
- It’s an ideal treatment for the busy professional
- Regrowth of hair is softer and finer
Get Smooth Hair Free Skin With Waxing at Fringe Benefits
At the time of your appointment at our beauty salon in Gloucester, it will be determined if you are suitable for waxing. Please note that you may be deemed unsuitable for a wax treatment if you are suffering from any of the following medical conditions or illnesses:
- Cuts, bruises or abrasions – it is best to leave the skin to heal as waxing could make these ailments worse;
- Scar tissue following a recent operation – it is advised to wait 6 months to allow a natural healing process;
- Eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis – Waxing may irritate these conditions and could potentially cause further sensitive skin
- Any fungal, bacterial or viral infection that may be contagious – it is advisable to wait until the infection has cleared
- Sunburn – It is strongly advised that you wait at least 48 hours until the skin has healed
- Medication, diabetes or varicose veins – these conditions may require a practitioners guidance before the wax treatment can be carried out.
Book Your Waxing Treatment in Gloucester at Fringe Benefits & La Bella Hair & Beauty Salon
Book your waxing appointment at our beauty salon in Gloucester, La Bella Beauty at Fringe Benefits, give us a call on 01452 311606.
Did you know we also offer a range of hairdressing services including ladies & gents hair cuts, hair colour, hair smoothing treatments and bridal hair at Fringe Benefits? Why not take some time out, relax and enjoy being pampered? See our hair menu and prices.